Wednesday, August 18, 2010

RE:This blog

The B-Sides was a blog I started last year on Aug 3oth with the hopes of drawing something everyday, well that didn't work out and I bailed on it by October. I abandoned it mostly because it was sorta redundant.

If you want to look back some the stuff that was on Here its still there on Flickr.

This blog will no longer showcase stupid doodles from now on it will showcase stupid diary entries yeah that's right Ive been drawing a journal or diary or whatever since 2008. I might have posted a few entries here and there on misc. blogs I never maintained but I've been doing them on and off since 08 but I've never really bothered posting most of them because more often then not they suck and they're mopey and depressing as heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment